Friday, February 4, 2011

Site Observations Day 3, Site #'s 1, 2, 3, 4

Site 1
I saw leaves, grass, trees, a creek, rocks, weeds.
I heard water coming through a pipe, leaves crunching, a van coming by me.
I felt the sunlight, and a cool breeze blowing.
Site 2
I saw trees, leaves, little holes in a pine tree and below the tree was dead moss, also a wood pecker pecked a hole in another pine tree, thorns, pine needles, fungus, and an oak gall.
I heard leaves crunching, also complete and total silent, it was peaceful.
I felt the warm rays of the sun as they reached down and touched my face, but at the same time I felt the cold breeze pick up and ice my nose and ears.

Site 3
I saw fungus, holes in a dead log, leaves, trees, dead leaves and grass, and more thorns.
I heard leaves crunching, an airplane soaring in the distance.
I felt the sunlight warming up my face and also the cool air chilling my face.


Site 4
I saw a acorn that was half ate, moss, trees, leaves, logs, tree trunks, trees, dirt, sticks, a hill, rocks, thorns, a stump, bird, pond, and seaweed.
I heard leaves crunching, crows crowing, and dead silence.
I felt sunlight and also a little wind because of the fact we was between the trees.

1 comment: