Thursday, March 3, 2011

Signs of Spring

Sign 1- Edge of field

Taken By Riley
See- I saw plants growing, logs, trees, pipes, pebbles, pine cones, leaves, clumps of dirt, tree buds, tree leaves, dirt
Hear- Crows crowing, trees rustling
Feel- Crisp breeze blowing
Picture- Leaf on a twig

Taken By Riley

Taken By Riley

Sign 2- By the pond
See- I saw waves in the pond, cattails, twigs, leaves (brown), trees, pine trees, grass, pine cones, insect home, algae, thorns, Alder Catkins
Hear- I heard crows crowing, leaves rustling, and the waves hitting the bank/dock of the pond
Feel- I felt cool, sunlight on my face and clothes, wind-breeze, pain from the thorns hitting my leg
Picture- Buds on a tree, Alder Catkins


Taken By Emily

Sign 3- In the wood

Taken By Emily

See- I saw a Butterfly, red branches because of signs of new spring growth, pine trees, pine cones, an acorn that partially eaten, trees swaying, green moss, leaves, green tree bush
Hear- I heard frogs stating their dominance to other frogs
Feel- Small breeze, cool enough to block out the heat, sunlight
Picture- Red branches, woods


Taken By Emily
 
Sign 4- Front of School

Taken By Riley

See- I saw grass, dirt, roots (tree roots), trees, acorns, rocks, red buds on trees, tree branches swaying
Hear- I heard leaves rustling, tree branches swaying
Feel- I felt cool because of the cool breeze hitting me from all sides, warm because of the heat from the sun shining on me
Picture- Buds on a tree


Taken By Riley


No comments:

Post a Comment